Update: April 2020
Welcome to Findmyhealthcoach.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Findmyhealthcoach website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through Findmyhealthcoach.com (the “Site”) by FMHC Holdings LLC.. and, to payment processing services, by FMHC Holdings LLC (219 North Main Ave, Unit #128, Scranton, PA 18504, USA) for payments made from the U.S. are collectively referred hereto as “Find My Health Coach” “we” or “us”.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the Find My Health Coach services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Find My Health Coach makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Find My Health Coach.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Find My Health Coach.
Find My Health Coach Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Find My Health Coach Credits are credits that Find My Health Coach may provide users to be used only for purchases on Find My Health Coach, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Job Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $25.
Job Page is where the Seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
Job / Jobs are services offered on Find My Health Coach.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Job Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Find My Health Coach platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Find My Health Coach Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Find My Health Coach subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs or through Find My Health Coach.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Find My Health Coach. Registration is free.
- Jobs on Find My Health Coach may be offered at a base starting price of $25. SomeJobs are offered at a base price of more than $25 as determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay Find My Health Coach in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Findmyhealthcoach.com.
- When purchasing a Job, Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their Job page. Note: some Jobs charge additional payments (through Job Extras) for Commercial Use License.
- Find My Health Coach retains the right to use all published delivered works for Find My Health Coach marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Find My Health Coach’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and standards applicable to the Find My Health Coach community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Sellers create Jobs on Find My Health Coach to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Jobs.
- Each Job you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Find My Health Coach accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Find My Health Coach Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 3 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 1 day after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Jobs or any Find My Health Coach content via the Google Ads platform.
- The Seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, Find My Health Coach may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Find My Health Coach accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Job page or on the Logo Maker order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints Find My Health Coach as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to Find My Health Coach shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Find My Health Coach (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Find My Health Coach (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Find My Health Coach (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Find My Health Coach and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that Find My Health Coach may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that Find My Health Coach may deem necessary or prudent.
- Find My Health Coach partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Find My Health Coach Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Find My Health Coach platform are performed by Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Find My Health Coach’s Payment Service Providers. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Find My Health Coach profile can be associated with only one account from each Find My Health Coach withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Find My Health Coach profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 3 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 1 day after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Providers. Your Find My Health Coach Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Find My Health Coach Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account||$0*||For a list of PayPal services by country click here|
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Find My Health Coach platform.
- Find My Health Coach retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Find My Health Coach marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Find My Health Coach must be an allowed service on Find My Health Coach. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Find My Health Coach.
- Buyers pay Find My Health Coach to create an order from a Seller’s Job page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. Find My Health Coach partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Find My Health Coach Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Find My Health Coach platform are performed by Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Providers.
- Find My Health Coach serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Find My Health Coach (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Find My Health Coach (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Find My Health Coach (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against Find My Health Coach and not the Buyer directly.
- In most locations, purchases on Find My Health Coach can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Find My Health Coach Credits or existing Find My Health Coach Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Your existing Find My Health Coach Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Findmyhealthcoach.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Find My Health Coach, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Find My Health Coach; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may pay on Find My Health Coach in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Buyers should note that all prices on Find My Health Coach are derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Buyers always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Find My Health Coach Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Find My Health Coach Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Find My Health Coach Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Find My Health Coach Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Buyer before payment.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Find My Health Coach order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Find My Health Coach’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- When a Buyer orders a Job, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Find My Health Coach will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred..
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of Find My Health Coach’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Find My Health Coach platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Find My Health Coach platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Job page.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Find My Health Coach’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Find My Health Coach, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Find My Health Coach, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Find My Health Coach Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Job and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Find My Health Coach encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Find My Health Coach to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Find My Health Coach delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Find My Health Coach Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Find My Health Coach Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Find My Health Coach Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Job Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Find My Health Coach Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Find My Health Coach.
- Any non-permitted usage of Find My Health Coach encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of Find My Health Coach’s Terms of Service.
- Find My Health Coach Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Find My Health Coach)
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- The user is no longer an active Find My Health Coach user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Find My Health Coach platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Find My Health Coach Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on Find My Health Coach)
- Find My Health Coach does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Find My Health Coach Balance and are available for future purchases on Find My Health Coach.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount and currency. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
User Conduct and Protection
Find My Health Coach enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Find My Health Coach reflect the diversity of an expanding Job economy. Members of the Find My Health Coach community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Find My Health Coach’s Community Forums.
Find My Health Coach maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Find My Health Coach. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Find My Health Coach.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Find My Health Coach in order to circumvent or abuse the Find My Health Coach messaging system or Find My Health Coach platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
- Find My Health Coach does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the Order Page.
- Find My Health Coach does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Find My Health Coach platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Find My Health Coach’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Find My Health Coach is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Find My Health Coach to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Find My Health Coach.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Find My Health Coach reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Find My Health Coach (or one of Find My Health Coach’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Find My Health Coach’s Terms of Service based on the reported Job’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Jobs).
- Find My Health Coach will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
To the extent that you provide Find My Health Coach with any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Find My Health Coach platform or the Site as a whole, as well as other Find My Health Coach products or services (collective, the “Feedback”), you will be deemed to have granted Find My Health Coach an exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide ownership rights in the Feedback. Find My Health Coach is under no obligation to implement any Feedback it may receive from users.
Sellers should recognize that there might be a need for Buyers to disclose certain confidential information to be used by Sellers for the purpose of delivering the ordered work, and to protect such confidential information from unauthorized use and disclosure. Therefore, Sellers agree to treat any information received from Buyers as highly sensitive, top secret and classified material. Without derogating from the generality of the above, Sellers specifically agree to (i) maintain all such information in strict confidence; (ii) not disclose the information to any third parties; (iii) not use the information for any purpose except for delivering the ordered work; and (vi) not to copy or reproduce any of the information without the Buyer’s permission.
- Find My Health Coach reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Find My Health Coach’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Find My Health Coach.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Find My Health Coach’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Find My Health Coach’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Find My Health Coach Customer Support.
- Find My Health Coach may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Find My Health Coach will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Find My Health Coach after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Find My Health Coach will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FIND MY HEALTH COACH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIND MY HEALTH COACH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL FIND MY HEALTH COACH, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, FIND MY HEALTH COACH AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Find My Health Coach, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.